Need Help please-changing screen resollution

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
alfred shaddick alfred shaddick Post 1 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Hi,I would be grateful for some help please I have window3s XP on my Samsung Netebook.And am using adobe Cs3-
When I open a raw file a notice pos up on screen saying Cs3 needs at least 1024x768 to show full image I can only get 1024x 600 which does not show full image or all of editing box.
I can change resolution by using screen 2and diailing up1024x768 but it does not stay at that res.
I would be greatful for some advise please.
Alfred
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Best advice I can give you is don't even try. You are attempting to do something on a machine that can't handle it - period.

I have an Asus netbook with the same screen resolution feature and I must say I would never consider doing my photo editing on it. It was never intended for that detailed type of work.
alfred shaddick alfred shaddick Post 3 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Thank you Michael, I am not doing serious editing on net book Just want to open Raw files to sort and make jpeg for blog. I have got it working now. It won,t harm the book?Will it?.
Thanks again Alfred.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 4 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
No it won't harm the netbook but it just won't work properly because your machine is far to underpowered in every sense of the word to even use the software regardless of what actual features you are trying to envoke.
alfred shaddick alfred shaddick Post 5 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Thank you Michael.for your reply I appreciate it.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the