Help please...

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Norea .T Norea .T Post 1 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
I want to buy a digitalcamera. But i dont got so very much money... and dont know so much about what is good and not. So wonder if anyone can help me with that...
What makes a digitalcamera good? What is the most important thing to look at when im buying one? Is there any brand that is better than the others? Can i find a good camera even if i dont got so much money...? etc...
plz help :)
// Norea
Vladimir Danilov Vladimir Danilov Post 2 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
http://www.dpreview.com - The largest digital cameras reviews and tests collection in the Internet. All biggest brands like Cannon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax etc. give their new models to the owner of this site, Phil, for testing and conclusion. You will never find a site more suitable for you when thinking of buying a new camera. Look for the cameras with conclusion "Highly recommended", read the reviews, view photo samples. So did I when was thinking about what 8-Mpx camera I should buy. I bought Olympus C-8080 after Phil's recommendation "Highly recomended" and am happy!
My only one advise: if you really want to be a serious photographer (although even serious amateur), do not buy a camera with less than 5 mepapixels. Maybe Nikon Coolpix 5700? Highly recommended!
Norea .T Norea .T Post 3 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
ok thanks alot :)
Deleted user Deleted user Post 4 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Norea,

Depending on the budget, it might be worth looking for a 2nd hand camera too. A lot of people are trading-up to DSLR's now and leaving their "compact" cameras behind.
Maybe there are some Swedish sales forums that offer these cameras, or even local photo shops. There are some bargains to be had, that's for sure. It's Possibly a cheaper way into the world of digital, and most importantly, making sure you like it!

Good luck.
Rob.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 5 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Norea - I am at present looking for a decent 2nd camera .. I have seen and tried the Pansonic Lumix FZ20 ... it is very cheap, has a superb lense covering 36 to 432mm with f2.8 all the way .. the lense is a leica and the camera gets superb reviews ... if i was to add one thing to it's wish list it would be a slightly larger sensor and a few more pixels .. but the output thanks to the processing engine and top notch lense is reviewed as being the best in it's class ... i think you could do much worse and it will easily be the best value under £400 (£330 on some websites)... i am waiting for the sales in january when i will probably see even more value ... cos i am tight ... someone please show me an amateurs camera as good as this (dont forget the lense) for not much over £300 ...
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the