Free Software for HDRI

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Deleted user Deleted user Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'm not sure if this folder is right, but I have one question.

I wanted to engage myself with High dynamic range images (HDRI / multiple exposure / etc) again. I learned about it in my photography classes, produced 3 HDR images and stopped thinking about it afterwards. Because I did not like the results - the post proceeding time was enormous and unbearable confusing (thanks to papa Photoshop) Also I started disliking HDRI in general, because I saw so many unaesthetic images that I believed nothing good comes out of this art style.
BUT . . .
. . . recently I wanted to give it another chance. I did some multiple exposure and tried to put them together with the tool in Photoshop. But as feared, every time I converted the HDR into editable image to Photoshop it totally blew the adjustments.

To cut long story short: Does anyone of you photographers out there knows any good and free programs to edit multiple exposure? I heard of lightroom, but I wanted to try free software first. I would love to hear your experiences with your software.
Imes_Hetu Imes_Hetu Post 2 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
The majority of modern photo editors has free trials which can last up to 30 days. It's enough both to understand if you like HDR in general and if you like this particular tool. Why don't you try https://aurorahdr.com? It was called the best HDR photo editor several times, and reviews are quie ok.
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
I dont know it will work well for you or not but you can give a try to this software https://pixlr.com/
Max Simson Max Simson Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
I'm a big fan of Fused Photo Editor & Double Exposure Video Blender style of photo editing, hopefully I will be able to learn how to do it in photoshop soon so I can expand my portfolio and knowledge! But for now, this is a great app to use, it makes for some stellar photos you can totally put text over and make it look very deep and meaningful, lol. I'm not a big fan of in-app purchases, but when I feel this app has given me everything it can do within the free version, paying $3 would be worth the cost. I also love the FontCandy app made by the same developers, it's a must-have for people who like putting text over images and making them look nice for social media or any other place!
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the