Need help

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Kombizz Kashani Kombizz Kashani Post 1 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
A site was asking me to make an image as my Avatar.

You can upload an image file from your computer to be used as an avatar. Please make sure that the dimensions of the image do not exceed 200 x 200 pixels, and the file size is not bigger than 16000 bytes.

Now
Quote:> If I put 200 X 200 pixels for Width and Height, then

what should I do for Image Option (Low, Medium, High, Maximum)that my image wouldn't be beyond 16kb with a good quality image.

Thank you for your help
Emil Zipos Emil Zipos Post 2 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
i needa camera and i have just 350 euro ....what can i buy?????? can tell me anyone?????????
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 3 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Emil, please post your questions in the proper thread.
Its not the intention that you use just every thread you find for such question.
Tor-Henrik Furmyr Tor-Henrik Furmyr   Post 4 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
Maybe i don't understand your questionright, but i'll give a try based on what i think you're asking:
What software do you use - photoshop?
You can save the image by the "save for web"-function. In the display box you can choose the "2-up"-tab to see both original and optimized picture. If it's a jpg then you can adjust quality with a slider at the "quality"-box at the right, and watch underneath the optimized picture what file-size the actual amount of compression produces. You can also mark the digits in the box and use arrow up or down to adjust compression to the required amountnecessary for the required file-size...
Deleted user Deleted user Post 5 of 5
0 x Thank You
link
save the avatar picture as a gif (256 colors). For this size (16Kb), you won´t see any difference to another picture...
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the