What do u think about my work?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
D. Hermann D. Hermann Post 1 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Hey guys,

am trying to get a professional Photographer.
Please visit my site and give me your opinion.

dks-photo.com

What yould you improve on it?

Thanks and cheers
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 2 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Nice site, i would only upload pictures in a lower resolution, as apparently too high res makes the site very slow to load. For internet viewing you do not need any higher res then 800 - 1000 px at 72 dpi.

that makes a small file and fast loading.
Zaqaria Zaqaria Post 3 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
i like your site
jeremyh88 jeremyh88 Post 4 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
First off I really like the site it is easy to navigate and yoiu have a great portfolio, be proud. I do have to agree with the second comment, the images are a little slow to load especially on mobile. You may try uploading the images at a slightly lower resolution, and maybe make a mobile version. Their is a lot of mobile browsing done these days, but nice site I like it a lot.
Aliraza149 Aliraza149 Post 5 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Yup indeed. You can cut out the background of your images by making a transparency backgroung for it with the help of some 3rd party tools for professional image processing. [url=http://www.testking.net/testking-501-01.htm]501-01 dump - testking.net[/url] It will make your work much more convenient.
janisgwagner janisgwagner Post 6 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
I really like your site. Great pictures to see. I would suggest you look at wedding review directories to find professional wedding photographers who are experienced in their photography and have done a wonderful job in weddings.
Mary21 Mary21 Post 7 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Nice site. I like your shots. I think you you will succeed it this business.
Jane Cooper Jane Cooper Post 8 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
I agree with other comments, you have very nice site) And I also like your photos, retouching is really on point!) And guys, I can definitely recommend you visiting FixThePhoto website, there are a lot of useful tips about photography and photo retouchin. I hope you'll enjoy it
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 9 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Is the link broken? Your site is not opening!
Jane Cooper Jane Cooper Post 10 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
Usually, I use LR, so I advise you to look at these presets http://fixthephoto.com/free-lightroom-presets
You probably need some of them, because there is such a large selection of free things!
xxx xxx Post 11 of 11
0 x Thank You
link
I do have to agree with the second comment, the images are a little slow to load especially on mobile.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the