What do u think about my work?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
Google Ads Google Ads
D. Hermann D. Hermann Post 1 of 9
0 x Thank You
link
Hey guys,

am trying to get a professional Photographer.
Please visit my site and give me your opinion.

dks-photo.com

What yould you improve on it?

Thanks and cheers
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 2 of 9
0 x Thank You
link
Nice site, i would only upload pictures in a lower resolution, as apparently too high res makes the site very slow to load. For internet viewing you do not need any higher res then 800 - 1000 px at 72 dpi.

that makes a small file and fast loading.
Zaqaria Zaqaria Post 3 of 9
0 x Thank You
link
i like your site
jeremyh88 jeremyh88 Post 4 of 9
0 x Thank You
link
First off I really like the site it is easy to navigate and yoiu have a great portfolio, be proud. I do have to agree with the second comment, the images are a little slow to load especially on mobile. You may try uploading the images at a slightly lower resolution, and maybe make a mobile version. Their is a lot of mobile browsing done these days, but nice site I like it a lot.
Aliraza149 Aliraza149 Post 5 of 9
0 x Thank You
link
Yup indeed. You can cut out the background of your images by making a transparency backgroung for it with the help of some 3rd party tools for professional image processing. [url=http://www.testking.net/testking-501-01.htm]501-01 dump - testking.net[/url] It will make your work much more convenient.
janisgwagner janisgwagner Post 6 of 9
0 x Thank You
link
I really like your site. Great pictures to see. I would suggest you look at wedding review directories to find professional wedding photographers who are experienced in their photography and have done a wonderful job in weddings.
Mary21 Mary21 Post 7 of 9
0 x Thank You
link
Nice site. I like your shots. I think you you will succeed it this business.
Jane Cooper Jane Cooper Post 8 of 9
0 x Thank You
link
I agree with other comments, you have very nice site) And I also like your photos, retouching is really on point!) And guys, I can definitely recommend you visiting FixThePhoto website, there are a lot of useful tips about photography and photo retouchin. I hope you'll enjoy it
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 9 of 9
0 x Thank You
link
Is the link broken? Your site is not opening!
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
To the