Real signature vs digital signature

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Marco Jimenez Marco Jimenez Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
wanted to start off by saying thank you to everyone that not only posts here but in the forums, i just joined up and before i post my first picture, i would love to sign it, but my Signature isn't great, i was wondering people's thoughts.....

Real signature vs program based signature (with different fonts and what have you)

Also, anyone know of a good place that can create such signatures?

Thanks for reading

-Mr. Jimenez
Marco Jimenez Marco Jimenez Post 2 of 4
1 x Thank You
link
decided to do a digital signature, even found a website, mylifesignature.com but even the biggest size isn't big enough for the picture, it's tiny. if i enlarge it, it gets all pix elated. Any tips?
johnjonson121 johnjonson121 Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Yes for this you can use this site. http://www.approveme.me/wp-digital-e-signature to electronic sign your documnets. easily and fast. by the help of this you easliy sign your documnets from your different partners and customers. on a single site. just enter the email id's of that person from which you sign the documnets.
ankefyamj ankefyamj Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
decided to do a digital signature, even found a website, mylifesignature.com but even the biggest size isn't big enough for the picture, it's tiny. if i enlarge it, it gets all pix elated. Any tips?
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the