Largest printsize with RebelTxi ?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Jimmy Brown Jimmy Brown Post 1 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Hi all,is a Canon Rebel Xti capable of producing good quality 12 x 18 inch prints? would this be asking to much? This camera ia a 10.10 megapixel. Thanks for any advice - jimmy
Jimmy Brown Jimmy Brown Post 2 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Thanks Andy, my last digital was an Olympus 1.3 megapixel. I had no idea I could possibly enlarge even bigger than 12 x 18 inches with this new Rebel - jimmy
Deleted user Deleted user Post 3 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Absolutely no problems .. I have done 18x16 inch prints from a 300d (6mp), 350d (8mp) and a Sony DSC-R1 (10mp) and all looked fine ... I have even done a 30x20 inch print from a 300d (6mp) and because images of this size are usually viewed from a little further back the image quality was absolutely fine. If in doubt simply blow up the image to the size you wish and then print a small 6x4 inch print from a section of the print to test the quality ... but remember that this method does not give you the full effect of 12x18 inch and will concentrate your scrutiny on one small area, so any quality issues will be more noticeable than normal. Good luck. Regards, Paul.
Jimmy Brown Jimmy Brown Post 4 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Hey Paul,thanks for your advice on print size. Nice to know I can now actually create some large prints to frame and display in my home.Your "Wind Blown Tree" is a wonderful photo! And to Andy,I really enjoyed your "Never to Early to Start" Thanks again - jimmy
Deleted user Deleted user Post 5 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
No problem Jimmy and thanks for taking a look. Regards, Paul.
raul lovera raul lovera Post 6 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
I do 13x19 prints with the xti, it's a nice light camera to take around. look for some fast lenses 1.8/2 also in the canon line. it's a good camera, good luck and have fun with it. Chau for now Raul
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the