Grid sequence photography

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Alyssa-chan Alyssa-chan Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Hello, I suddenly find myself in a crunch for my Black and white photography class. My professor assigned us a Grid project. I need to shoot 2 separate ideas. each one must have at least 12 prints in each grid. they must tell a story of time for example eggs being layed, collected, broken, and cooked. But I', having some troubles finding two subjects to shoot for this project. all my ideas are too short and are only a 4 print story line. does anyone have any creative ideas they'd be willing to share? they can include anything as long as its possible to shoot with film. Painting with light and things like that isn't much of a problem. I just need a few ideas to get me started. I hope someone can help me. i have just this week to get my project shot and to develop my film.
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
How about:
- the movement of a shadow as the day progresses
- a meal being prepared (from raw ingrediants to the finshed product on a plate)
- something being built like say with Lego or some other building set
- something being created like a flower arrangement
Maria Mylona Maria Mylona Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Or you can try sth girly. Like clothes shopping?
Ask a friend of your to be your subject and follow her to the stores. Well maybe with shoes would work better but just an idea.

Or even the creation of a painting.

Well good luck!
M.
Alyssa-chan Alyssa-chan Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
thank you for the ideas. I came up with one idea on my own a few days ago and will shoot it, It's pretty much a pillow fight. but when you [Maria] said "shoes" It gave me a great idea. Not the same as you meant, mind you, since stores here don't let people use cameras in them, but i came up with a project I'll call "Walk a day in my shoes" in which case I'll shoot my life, focused around my shoes. those two will be my main two ideas for class, but depending on time i have left i may choose to shoot some ideas Michael listed, or my own swing on them or what-not. Thank you two again for the help. :)
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the