finding a creative name for my photography business

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
lyssflorentine lyssflorentine Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
I have been getting business for my photography, so I began setting up a facebook page, blogs, and a webpage. I have just been calling my business Alyssa Florentine Photography. I need help finding a business name that is simple, fresh and represents my work...

I would appreciate any sincere suggestions offered.

here is a link to sample my work http://www.facebook.com/Alyssa.Florentine
Deleted user Deleted user Post 2 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
I believe it depends on the public you wishes to reach to, what kind of projects you want to do ? Ask yourself what kind of photography you wish to bring and what are the expectations of your potential clients. If you want to find a suitable name these questions must be thought over well. The same name can be very suitable for one photographer but very unsuitable for another if he or she has a whole different style and target.
Brecken Gates Brecken Gates Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Try Fresh Light Visual Photography..
ankefyamj ankefyamj Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
I believe it depends on the public you wishes to reach to, what kind of projects you want to do ? Ask yourself what kind of photography you wish to bring and what are the expectations of your potential clients. If you want to find a suitable name these questions must be thought over well. The same name can be very suitable for one photographer but very unsuitable for another if he or she has a whole different style and target.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the