Zenza Bronica ECTL Troubles

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Robert Lauber Robert Lauber Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Hello guys anyone can help me with a Zenza Bronica ECTL problem? I know that you can not trigger the shutter if there is no film in the cassete unless you are in multiple exposure mode on the film casette. So now I put a film in the casette but the counter on the casette does not move away from 0 to 1. And the knob to "arm" the shutter and transport the film can be spinned and spinned on till the whole film will be an the exposed roll but it will not stop nor allow me to trigger the shutter.

Any Ideas?
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 2 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Not really an expert with this camera, but it seems to me you have a technical defect on your hands.
Robert Lauber Robert Lauber Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
As I got a phonecall that the technician is in town I wanted to hand over the camera I just brought it to him and he also said it might be very likely a failure :[ The good side is he thinks he can fix it till next week for 150 Euros (sigh)well it is a to nice camera to let it be broken.

Thx anyway
Blamonge Blamonge Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
make sure the body is cocked before you attach the lens and the film magazine. Remove the dark slide...If I remember correctly you load and advance the film in the magazine before sliding on the body.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the