Platinum Printing Chemical Supplies in Germany

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Felicitas Willems Felicitas Willems Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
Dear All,
I have recently moved from New York to Germany. I am looking for a local supplier for Platinum Printing and Alternative Printing Chemicals/Materials. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
Martin Unger Martin Unger Post 2 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
You could try on http://www.monochrom.com
Though acutally I don't know very much about chemicals etc, but I think you will find there what you are looking for..
Deleted user Deleted user Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
One of the largest suppliers for analog photography is www.fotoimpex.de, if you're a journalist or student, you get a discount (5% I seem to remember).
Hermann Klecker Hermann Klecker   Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
For ready made products the two that are mentioned above are the best suppliers available. Very reliable, quick and with some broad offer of nearly everything.

If you want to mix your alternative developers and toners your self, go and see the local chemist (Apotheke).
They may ask questions what you are suffering from and what you intend to cure with it :-) but usually they can provide everything legal in small volumes.

If you are lucky enough to have a real drug store (Drogerie) close by then try them. Do not even think of trying one of the major drugstore chains (DM, Rossmann, Schlecker, ...). I mean one of the privatly driven old style drugstores which are dying out everywhere.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the