impossible film

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Antoinette Antoinette Post 1 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
I've always been a huge fan of polaroid so was really happy when the Impossible project started producing new film for the old polaroid camera's. Last summer I purchased my first push fx film to shoot during my holiday in Prague. After two very disapointing shots (no image at all) i noticed on the package I should check the website first. That's were I found out the film is still light sensitive when it comes out of the camera?! I tried the remaining 6 shots using all tips provided but still got not 1 "normal" polaroidimage out of it. I contacted customerservice who stated they only replace film bought online, but they where willing to contact the shop and I could pick up een new film. Now knowing exactly how to handle it I started shooting. But with the same disapointing result! Shopowner doesn't answer my emails anymoreso I lost €30 :-( I'm finding a lot of people having the same problems using this Impossible film. I would love to hear from people who did manage to get an image out of this film and ofcourse would like to hear how the manage to do so. All my images stay overexposed, they do have this pinkish overcast (wich I don't mind) but all of them also have this strange line in color splitting the image. Most of the polaroids don't show any recognizable image, just a blurry colormess.
Glenn Capers Glenn Capers   Post 2 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
look into bulk film , a change bag, and film cartridges you have better out comes rolling your own and no film leaks one thing to do is run you finger over the hard felt to soften it so you get no film scratches.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the