develop film

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
wxyd wxyd Post 1 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
i've just developed my first three batch of films, and im wondering why certain films are blank. there was certain photos that i shot that's not even shown at the negative. is there any kind souls that would help me out in this?
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 2 of 4
1 x Thank You
link
If your film is completely blank it seems that no light came to the film at all, or all was very much under-exposed.
You should either check your camera's shutter/aperture or maybe you did not load the film correctly into the camera? Also check whether your camera's transport is working properly !

It also could be so that you developed film which has not been in the camera at all ??
Last edited by Ruud van der Lubben on 20.08.14, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
wxyd wxyd Post 3 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
the film went blank in the middle section. so there was a patch in the middle section of the film that was blank. so im guessing the closest is under-exposed when i took the shots. but thank u, i'll try to make a mental note of it for the next film.

but out of curiousity, is it possible that i didn't load it properly if the blank film were in the middle part? im quite bummed cause out of the 36 shots, only 13 were developed. the rest were just blank film.
Donata Casiraghi Donata Casiraghi Post 4 of 4
0 x Thank You
link
"A little late"... :-)
My further possibility is that you or someone else clicked a couple of times with the lid on the objective.
Those shots received no light at all, and then you went on photographing regularly with the same film.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the