Cameras

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Ingemar Karlbo Ingemar Karlbo Post 1 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
I have just found a Nikkormat FT2, just the same model that I had 30 years ago. It's in a very good shape, and it takes sharp and nice pictures.
I'm very happy about it, and now there's surely gonna be a lot of analog photo in the future.
Sometimes it feels to easy with digital cameras. Click-there is the picture- save it- among an ocean of pictures.
The analog camera is very joyful to use.
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 2 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Great Cams !! i still have a Nikon F4 and a F5 working and loaded with film ready for use.
Belrus Belrus Post 3 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
I still have a nearly new Nikon F60. If I shoot 20 rolls with it must be the maximum. In original box.
If somebody is interested... gerdy.stamper@plan-o-mat.com
danakauk2014 danakauk2014 Post 4 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Hi..

Great Cams !! i still have a Nikon F4 working and loaded with film ready for use but you have a great camera.
gzhuang gzhuang Post 5 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Personally using a N80 and FE10. Looking to upgrade from the FE10 to a FM3A. Nice to know that analog is still alive and kicking out there.
approveme approveme Post 6 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Recommended Canon lenses for portrait, For many people, a good-looking portrait shot combines a flattering view of the subject against a blurred background. This is very easy to achieve with the right lens. The key behind a blurred background is having a lens with a small f-number, and the flattering perspective is down to a slightly magnified view. Lenses with small f-numbers also capture more light, which makes them ideal for shooting in low-light without a flash.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the