Selling, Displaying photographs

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Bob Pringle Bob Pringle Post 1 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Does anyone know a good place to buy clear plastic bags for displaying mounted photos. (in the UK)

Thanks
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 2 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Any stationers!!
Bob Pringle Bob Pringle Post 3 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Gee!! Thanks Rob. For nothing!!
If thats the kind of sarcastic reply I should expect on this forum then I definitely have joined the wrong forum.

Post Edited (11:57h)
Robert Riley Robert Riley Post 4 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
That was a serious suggestion! You can buy clear plastic bags at any stationers for displaying mounted Photos!

Not meant to be sarcastic at all.

http://www.ryman.co.uk/Multi-punch-pocket-70.asp

As you have no profile or Photos, you may find difficulty getting answers!!

A very simple google search!

http://www.envelope.co.uk/leather-walle ... MAodXStMXw

Post Edited (14:56h)
Deleted user Deleted user Post 5 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Well done Robert!

I have noticed a proliferation of no-no's/nothings appearing on this site (no profile, no photos - nothing but space, nothing but potential).

Q: Who are these mysterious people? And why are they here? A: Not to contribute it would seem.......
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 6 of 6
0 x Thank You
link
Guys, i know there are often those who only make an account so they can ask questions. Apparently searching the internet for answers is too difficult for many.

I often reply to questions myself where i found the answer by a simple google request within seconds.

You could also think in another way, if someone who is not a member yet gets a polite answer to his/her question, the person in question might think, " hey this is a nice place, let's stay here" and become a member.

If you anwer to a question do it in a polite manner, the same way in which you would like to receive an answer yourselve.
If you get annoyed by the question, don't anwer at all.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the