Photography as a profession?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
Google Ads Google Ads
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
What do you think about photography as a profession. I am doing it now as a hobby, is it good to take it as a career way?
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 2 of 7
1 x Thank You
link
In order to be able to answer this i think you should first show us some of your photography.

Photographer is a great profession, but you have to really good in order to be able to make a living out of it.
Last edited by Ruud van der Lubben on 18.02.15, 20:53, edited 1 time in total.
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Ruud van der Lubben 18.02.15, 20:52To the cited postIn order to be able to answer this i think you should first show us some of your photography.

Photographer is a great profession, but you have to really good in order to be able to make a living out of it.

Thank you for your reply. I am just starting photography and hope will be good to post my photos here soon.
Mary21 Mary21 Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hi! I think that it can be your profession, why not? If you think that your skill is good you can look at fixthephoto.com They can give you a real job. My friends are working there. Good luck!
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Mary21 09.03.17, 10:30To the cited postHi! I think that it can be your profession, why not? If you think that your skill is good you can look at fixthephoto.com They can give you a real job. My friends are working there. Good luck!
I guess fixthephoto is not the place for a photographer, or am I wrong?!
Max Simson Max Simson Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
These days, Photography is fast emerging as a popular career choice among all the age groups. Photography is both a science and an art. It is an artistic means of expression, the camera replacing the pen or the paintbrush.
A photographer must be able to create a good composition of any subject, a piece of machinery, the beauty of human body, scenery or a child's smile.
It is rightly said that a single picture can sometimes be much more eloquent than a thousand words. Few vocations offer a larger variety of prospects than does photography. Photography is divided into many streams each generating numerous job opportunities.
Anila Jain Anila Jain Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Quote: Max Simson 14.08.17, 16:33To the cited postThese days, Photography is fast emerging as a popular career choice among all the age groups. Photography is both a science and an art. It is an artistic means of expression, the camera replacing the pen or the paintbrush.
A photographer must be able to create a good composition of any subject, a piece of machinery, the beauty of human body, scenery or a child's smile.
It is rightly said that a single picture can sometimes be much more eloquent than a thousand words. Few vocations offer a larger variety of prospects than does photography. Photography is divided into many streams each generating numerous job opportunities.

I am agree with you on this.
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
To the