Nikon to Canon lens adapter

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
Randy Allen Randy Allen Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I have an old manual focus Nikon 135mm f2.8 lens that I'd like to be able to use on my Canon 20D. The quality of this lens is outstanding. I've seen inexpensive adapters on eBay and wondered if anyone has had experience with any of these.
I know you have to be careful of the coupling surfaces to avoid any damage. Any advice or input on any lens adapters would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Randy
Oliver Suhr Oliver Suhr Post 2 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Randy,
I fear you will not find it. As far as I know there are only adapters to use M42 lenses.....
regards, Oliver
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Thats what i think as well, even if you would be able to find some sort of adapter, you will definitely loose all auto functions. I would not even try it !!
Deleted user Deleted user Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Randy,

Such mounts do exist but..

They're fashioned out of Nickanonium, and amazingly expensive and high quality alloy. As a result the adaptors are quite pricey. The last one I saw was about $4.3 Gazillion.

So.. I suggest you offload that utterly useless Nikon lens onto me. I'll even pay the postage for you.

Regards, Rob ;)
Robert van der Sanden Robert van der Sanden Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Randy, how about this:

http://www.camerahacker.com/Novoflex/EOSNIK.shtml

Where to buy it, I don't know. But it does exist and through this website you might find user experiences.

Robert
Randy Allen Randy Allen Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Thanks guys. I guess you get what you pay for. And Rob,IF I do ever get rid of it I'll contact you. I still use it on my FM2. As I've said, this is an incredible lens.
Take care,
Randy
Robert van der Sanden Robert van der Sanden Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
http://www.adorama.com/NVEOSNK.html
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the