nikon D60

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
eduard.dedu eduard.dedu Post 1 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
ok this is the question "Should i buy a Nikon D60with 18/55 lent ?".i need some help. I'm new so don't judge me. :D
Ruud van der Lubben Ruud van der Lubben   Post 2 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
By all means, if this fits our hands and you feel comfortable with it, why not ? Its not the most sophisticated model, but its certainly a good model as a first Dslr.
jmax jmax Post 3 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
I just bought the D60 three months ago and I love using it. It is my first SLR so there is obviously a learning curve, but it is a great camera to start out on. I have been very pleased with the camera. I have the 18-55 and I also bought a Nikon 70-300. I'm glad I have both lenses.

John
Brendan Nutley Brendan Nutley Post 4 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Buy the one with the VR Lense, For the extra few euro its worth the money, i made the this mistake!
iamyana iamyana Post 5 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
hello! im new in photography too! :)
nikond60 is a good camera to start up! i bought mine 3 months ago and im very pleased with the unit. :) total performance is excellent. i just wonder what kind of lense should i buy for macro photography? thanks!

yana
Shabeer Ahammed Shabeer Ahammed Post 6 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
its a good one to start up.
photorelive photorelive Post 7 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
i consider the nikon digital camera is the best camera ever

the most important thing in this camera it gets net so fast and pick the photo so fast but for me i prefer the d 80
wow.. reall like it

photography lover
http://photorelive.com
Austyn9 Austyn9 Post 8 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
I am very much attracted by the Nikon D60 it’s compact and relatively simple but allegedly with high performance. I would recommend the same. Have a look at http://www.checkcost.co.uk/digital-cameras/c/4368
This may help u to narrow down your search and find the best deal. The D60 is a well-balanced camera and decent value for money. Plus I don't think it's much bigger than a D40 and it's slightly smaller than a Canon 450D so it's still a compact sized DSLR
Holger Findling Holger Findling Post 9 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
I would buy the D90 instead. It allows you to use a wider range of lenses and is far better than the D60 or D40. I am using the D40 and love the camera; but when I upgrade it would be a D90 because it uses CMOS sensor technology, less noise, and it allows both types of lenses with and without the servo motor build in.
Sarah Blömer Sarah Blömer Post 10 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Hey Holger,
did you already use the D90? I was working with the D80 and thinking of buying the D90. Can you suggest a good lens you already used? Thanks
Sarah
iyunk cruise iyunk cruise Post 11 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
I used D60 and the result please see my gallery ... I love it too. The Dimension on LCD is little bit small
regis canameri regis canameri Post 12 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
http://www.digitalreview.ca/content/Nik ... -SLR.shtml
this is a link to compare cameras.
for the same price d60 is better than d40x and d60 is much better than d40 (this is cheepear).if you going to buy a camera ,you should buy only the body and for some extra money you buy a much better lent,because the kit lents aren't good.
iulian alex iulian alex Post 13 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
Eduard, nu voi scrie in engleza raspunsul. De ce ? Este amplu si greoi.
Sincer, inainte de-a cumpara un aparat, trebuie sa ne gandim ce facem cu el ? Deoarece tehnica evolueaza si mai ales daca vrei sa ramai la stadiul de entry level ( incepator ). Eu ti-as fi recomandat un NIKON D90 un pic mai complex sau de la CANON, modelul 500 D.
Acum ca il ai, iti recomand lentile de la TAMRON 15-55mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 si un 50 mm f/1.8 sta pentru a avea un pachet complect. Neaparat sa iei niste filtre de polarizare circulara. pentru detalii recomand magazinul F64.

I was write that answer in romanian language, because it's one complex answer and i recomanded to use some lens from TAMRON.
About my camera, i wsed one CANON and i make on future one upgrade to CANON 5D Mark II.
Perdos Perdos Post 14 of 14
0 x Thank You
link
I am confused choosing a good camera for beginners,
please find suggestions for me ... DSLR cameras are suitable for beginners?
Perdosign
http://perdosign.wordpress.com/
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the