Canon to Nikon adapter

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
__GLM__ __GLM__ Post 1 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
Hi,

actually I´m coming from cinematogrophy (hobbyist) and wondering if I can use my Rokinon Cine lenses (for my black magic cinema camera with ef-mount) with my Nikon D70 ? All my researches give me information about adapters from nikon lenses to ef-lenses, but not the other way round..
Any ideas?

Thank you!
Max Simson Max Simson Post 2 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
It depends on the kind of lenses that you have. You can use:
Rokinon T1.5 Cine Lens Kit for Canon EF-Mount. The lenses share a T-stop range of 1.5 to 22mm. The included lenses feature Canon EF lens mounts and cover full-frame sensors. Ultra Multi-Coating (UMC) on the lenses improves light transmission and adds resistance to ghosting and flares. Each lens includes a detachable lens hood.
Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine ED AS IF UMC Lens for Canon EF Mount. This lens is compatible with full-frame sensors and can also be used on APS-C-sized sensors, where the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 38.4mm. The optical construction incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements, as well as two aspherical elements, to reduce chromatic aberration and distortion to produce sharper imagery. Additionally, a UMC coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich images.
Rokinon 35mm T1.5 Cine AS UMC Lens for Canon EF Mount. This lens is compatible with full-frame sensors and can also be used on APS-C-sized sensors, where the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 56mm. The optical construction incorporates two high refractive index elements and one aspherical element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion to produce sharper imagery. Additionally, a UMC coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich images.
Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Canon EF. The 85mm has a minimum focus distance of 3.6'. Internal focusing minimizes the effects of lens breathing, which insures a more consistent angle-of-view when adjusting focus. The lens is composed of 9 elements in 7 groups, including one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations. In addition, a multi-coated elements help improve light transmission.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the