Canon to Nikon adapter

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
Google Ads Google Ads
__GLM__ __GLM__ Post 1 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
Hi,

actually I´m coming from cinematogrophy (hobbyist) and wondering if I can use my Rokinon Cine lenses (for my black magic cinema camera with ef-mount) with my Nikon D70 ? All my researches give me information about adapters from nikon lenses to ef-lenses, but not the other way round..
Any ideas?

Thank you!
Max Simson Max Simson Post 2 of 2
0 x Thank You
link
It depends on the kind of lenses that you have. You can use:
Rokinon T1.5 Cine Lens Kit for Canon EF-Mount. The lenses share a T-stop range of 1.5 to 22mm. The included lenses feature Canon EF lens mounts and cover full-frame sensors. Ultra Multi-Coating (UMC) on the lenses improves light transmission and adds resistance to ghosting and flares. Each lens includes a detachable lens hood.
Rokinon 24mm T1.5 Cine ED AS IF UMC Lens for Canon EF Mount. This lens is compatible with full-frame sensors and can also be used on APS-C-sized sensors, where the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 38.4mm. The optical construction incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements, as well as two aspherical elements, to reduce chromatic aberration and distortion to produce sharper imagery. Additionally, a UMC coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich images.
Rokinon 35mm T1.5 Cine AS UMC Lens for Canon EF Mount. This lens is compatible with full-frame sensors and can also be used on APS-C-sized sensors, where the 35mm-equivalent focal length will be 56mm. The optical construction incorporates two high refractive index elements and one aspherical element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion to produce sharper imagery. Additionally, a UMC coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich images.
Rokinon 85mm T1.5 Cine Lens for Canon EF. The 85mm has a minimum focus distance of 3.6'. Internal focusing minimizes the effects of lens breathing, which insures a more consistent angle-of-view when adjusting focus. The lens is composed of 9 elements in 7 groups, including one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations. In addition, a multi-coated elements help improve light transmission.
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Google Ads Google Ads
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Your data is safe with us!
To the