Any camera bag advice?

Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
Google Ads Google Ads
koolertron koolertron Post 1 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I'm interested in photography and this will be my first camera that isn't digital. And I want to buy a camera bag,so anyone have good advice?
Ken Piros Ken Piros   Post 2 of 7
1 x Thank You
link
I like the Tamrac Velocity series of sling bags. They are comfortable and stay tight to the body, thereby not flopping around much. There are a variety of sizes to choose from.

http://www.tamrac.com/products/velocity7x/
bardead bardead Post 3 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
I'm a photography lover too,last week I bought one camera bag form koolerbuy.com,that's really good,the prise is not to high and the size of bag is really siutable,I like it very much,maybe you can go they website to choose one.
http://www.koolerbuy.com/photography-eq ... 1_393.html
I bought this one:
http://www.koolerbuy.com/koolertron-vin ... -5124.html
Dani0586 Dani0586 Post 4 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Hi,

I would say it depends a lot on what exactly you need. Are you looking for something functional, small, big, a backpack, a more stylish bag...How much would you like to spend, there are countless options.
mariah mariah Post 5 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Try to buy a branded one. I have once used a bag which was local and I slipped it with my camera inside and the lens got damaged. The camera bag has to be the most perfect thing if you want to save your camera. Specially the time when it rains and you have nothing to hide your camera, your camera bag will do the job and you will find every value of your money that you have spent on it. So never hesitate to spend money on good products.
james.petterson james.petterson Post 6 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
For me, the important part is the usage you are going to make. If you are going to use it hard, maybe one with Goretex or neoprene. Another point is, your own taste design wise, because you can find it with a belt, not, different colors. My suggestion is, first try to know what is going to be your use case, and then check what is the design you like the most.

Note: Going to the shop and check there by yourself also helps a lot
PLEye PLEye   Post 7 of 7
0 x Thank You
link
Yes I think it is evident to know, what you want to use the bag for. Camera only, or also accessories?
For my Fuji X-T3 no real camera protection ist available. Finaly I decided for MyMiggo Agua 45 to take the camera along on my dog walks. It protects very well against dirt and rain and allows you to draw the camera very quickly, for example if you stumble over wild animals.
To take along more lenses, flash etc. I use a slingbag from pacsafe, which is not too big and also gives you maximum protection against theft, if you are on your way in the city.
As already said , it pays to invest a bit more money and it is also helpful if you can test the bag at a shop before buying.
Discuss with us! Register and join for free.
join for free.
To the