Our new Photo Challenge sets a focus on movement. Often we take pictures with fast exposure time to freeze any movements, avoiding blurred parts in the picture. Especially in sports photography photographers are striving to get the details of movement, you otherwise would never get to see.
On the other side its quite interesting to make movements a special effect in your picture with an eye-catching impact. To capture movement is the new task for our Photo Challenge. Its up to you, how you create your photo of movement!
This can be traffic, people, objects, nature. It depends on your own creativity.
Just take a shot of movement, frozen or blurred and show us your pictures!
Participate in our Photo Challenge. All photos will be voted by members to find the best.
The first three winning photos will be placed in the Gallery.
This is your chance to participate in our new Photo Challenge!
Structure and stages of the Photo Challenge:
Extended Voting Only Phase until 30. June 2020
Announcement of the Results: 01. July 2020
How to participate:
- All registered photographers of fotocommunity are eligible to participate. (Register now)
- Each account may participate in the Photo Challenge with 3 different pictures.
- All premium members of fotocommunity are eligible to vote.
- Please no copyright notice in the photo and in the title!
- Photos that do not fit into the competition will be removed.
- The photos are anonymous during the upload and voting phase.
- Failure to comply to the rules will result in administrative removal of the photo.