The last Photo Challenge in 2017:
It´s going to be the cold season of the year. Despite the discussion about global warming the temperature goes down in certain areas of our planet. Rain transforms to snow covering the land with a white carpet. Fog transforms into hoarfrost and coats nature with glittering crystals.
People also have to deal with the cold. They put on thick clothes to keep themselves warm. They slide over the boardwalk, clear away tons of snow – or they stay home in front of a warm fire. Show us how you experience winter!
Structure and stages of the Photo Challenge:
Extended Voting Only Phase until 31. December 2017
Announcement of the Results: 31. December 2017
How to participate:
- All registered photographers of fotocommunity are eligible to participate. (Register now)
- Each account may participate in the Photo Challenge with 3 different pictures.
- The photos can only be voted by our premium members. (Become a premium member now)
- Please no copyright notice in the photo and in the title!
- Photos that do not fit into the competition will be removed.
- The photos are anonymous during the upload and voting phase.
- Failure to comply to the rules will result in administrative removal of the photo.
Interested? Upload your photo here !
The first three winning photos will be placed in the Gallery.