Our new Photo Challenge will set a focus on train stations.
This is a place that could be very a remote, lonely place but also a site crowded with busy or waiting people. Different trains, older ones and modern arrows coming in and going out.
Pick up any situation on a train station as main motive and upload your photo to participate in our Photo Challenge. All photos will be voted by members to find the best.
Show us situations within or around a train station!
Get inspired by your own creativity!
This is your chance to participate in this Photo Challenge!
Structure and stages of the Photo Challenge:
Extended Voting Only Phase until 3. July 2019
Announcement of the Results: 04. July 2019
How to participate:
- All registered photographers of fotocommunity are eligible to participate. (Register now)
- Each account may participate in the Photo Challenge with 3 different pictures.
- All premium members of fotocommunity are eligible to vote.
- Please no copyright notice in the photo and in the title!
- Photos that do not fit into the competition will be removed.
- The photos are anonymous during the upload and voting phase.
- Failure to comply to the rules will result in administrative removal of the photo.
Interested? Upload your photo here !
The first three winning photos will be placed in the Gallery.